STEP 2: Preprocessing¶
- Input Directories for Preprocessing:
- Click the Preprocessing button. Select the folders as data dirs where STEP 1 outputs. You can check the from text file and select a brant_preprocess_paths.txt file which has already automatically created.
- Preprocessing Settings:
- Check the checkboxes you need, remember to modify parameters. You donnot need to check the Coregister checkbox without structural images. Remember to change the source parameter in Normalise to co*.nii if you’re preprocessing images with structural images.
If an error occours during preprocessing, the R (refresh) button can recover the run button.
- Further information about preprocessing can be found in:
- Further information about output files can be found in the Filename part.