Find out for each subject, the sparsity under each threshold of correlation
- filetype: files in the filetype will be searched in input directories.
- data dir: directory where all *.txt correlation matrix results are stored.
- use absolute value of input matrics: as it means
- intensity threshold: vector of thresholds for matrix intensity. e.g. correlation coefficient
- out dir: output directory for saving results.
- S: Save parameters of the current panel to a *.mat file. The *.mat can be further loaded for the panel or be used in a script processing.
- L: Load parameters from *.mat for the current panel.
- ?: Help information.